Sport coaches and assistants
Creating Champions Peru
Gesundheit, Medizin und Soziales
At any time
, Cusco, Peru
Who we are: Based in Cusco, Peru, Creating Champions Peru (CCP) is a young and dynamic private organization for social assistance, and whose field of activity is sports.
What we aim: CCP aims to build sport athletes to make a social impact.
What we do: CCP gives children in social and economic inequality a fair and real opportunity to let their dreams come true: becoming sport athletes.
How we do: CCP offers children of public schools of Cusco, starting at the age of 6, different free of charge sport training programs. After becoming part of a physical education program, children go to more specialized programs in 4 different sports: football (soccer), volleyball, basketball and table tennis.
Who we look for: Students or graduates of Sport Education/Pedagogy, Sport Training Sciences, Exercise Science and Coaching, Sport Management and Communication, Sport and Movement, or related studies.
- Soccer, volleyball, basketball and table tennis coaches.
- Sport assistants.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
Among other duties belonging to the specific position, you have to:
1. Monitor the children to ensure the sport exercises are being followed properly.
2. Follow the children’s progress.
3. Help to evaluate the sport programs results at the end of them.
4. Design and implement the sport training program and the general and specific corrections made by the team.
5. Help to build and improve our sport exercises collection.
6. Be a liaison between the organization and the children and their parents.
7. Take part of the working meetings with the members of the organization.
8. Help in other organizational, logistics and sport tasks when needed.
Our Offer: Our programs include:
1. An internship/thesis opportunity/volunteering position in an international, pleasant, and professional job environment that requires putting into practice the all knowledge acquired during your school studies.
2. Close assistance and supervision by CCP’s team during the work period.
3. Spanish lessons.
4. Accommodation in a host family (3 meals include) or private accommodation (no meals included), for the whole period commitment in Peru.
5. Official certificates by a Peruvian public school, the Spanish school and our organization.
6. Cusco airport pick-up and drop-off.
7. In-city induction with a CCP’s team member.
8. City tour with a professional guide.
9. Welcome dinner.
10. 24/7 emergency support.
11. Tourist information.
Where: Cusco, Peru.
Programs’ length: At least:
· Volunteering: 4 weeks.
· Thesis opportunity: 6 weeks.
· Internship: 8 weeks.
Starting date: At any time from April on.
Fees: Depending on the length of the stay in Peru.
Interested? Send your CV and Letter of Motivation via E-mail to: Sony Cueva: firstname.lastname@example.org